Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My vigorous effort to improve my english skills

English language is important language in the world because it is the international language .As a students who will study abroad,I must master in that language.Although I get A in English for SPM but it not enough ,I must learn more about English.To master in English is not hard but I must practise everyday .
I have listed somethings that I need to do to improve my English.I know ,now I don’t have time for English .I gave more attention to other subject. After this,I must manage my time ,so that ,I have time to do practise for English.Before this ,I never do the listening exercise and I learnt English when I enter English class only.So.according to that,I will do the exercise twice a week and if I have more time free I will do more than that.
For my speaking skills,I will try to speak English to my roommate and also to my classmate.I will get tips from ATU students about the speaking skills.Then for the essay writing ,I will read the news paper everyday to get more information for my essay.This steap also I can use for reading skills.I hope with all I have plan,it can Improve my English.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.