Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My eid experience

1 Syawwal 1428 hijri is the winning day for islamic society after one month fast in Ramadhan month.For me ,Syawwal is the best month because that month only we can eat “kueh raya”,play fireworks,eat “ketupat”.The best thing about 1 Shawwal is ,my whole family will gether together.At the last day of Ramadhan,my whole family “berbuka” together and a lot of foods were served.I felt enjoyed at that times .This year Eid ,I have 9 nephews and 3 nices. That made my Eid became more interested.At the Eid night, I played firecracker with my naphews and nices.My parent and my siblings were very busy at the kitchen to prepered “ketupat” for the next morning.
On the Eid morning ,I woke up early to took my shower first before the bath room full.After shower ,I very interested to wore my new “baju melayu” to go to mosque for “solat sunat hari raya”.Before I went to the mosque,I ate the “ketupat” first.During heard the “khutbah” I was slept because the last night ,I slept late.After the pray,I ate the “ketupat” again because it so delicious.Then,the apologize ceremony with my parent .My parents give me RM50 as the “duit raya” .I very happy at that day and may be this is the last Eid celeberation before I study abroad.

No comments: